In view of the new announcements by the various governments where we operate and the evolution of the situation around Covid-19, Globecast is mobilizing, in conjunction with its parent company, the Orange Group, to ensure continuity of service for our customers.
It goes without saying Globecast’s Business Continuity Plan has been activated.
Globecast’s Plan, will ensure our business continuity and the continuity of our customers’ services worldwide :
– we have taken all measures to ensure the continuity of the activities that are critical to maintaining service to our customers and will continue to review as the situation evolves,
– we are ready to transfer and distribute operational customer support activities to our various service centres where necessary
– critical staff are present at Globecast’s sites and any movement outside Globecast’s premises will be qualified and treated on a case-by-case basis
– we are also working very closely with our partners and suppliers, including equipment manufacturers, to assess their own continuity plans and minimize potential impacts
– from an infrastructure point of view, our networks, datacenters and processing resources are still at normal levels. We continue to monitor our infrastructure on a daily basis. Our operational sites remain open and secure, while respecting the rules imposed by the current situation.
We are also taking all appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees:
– in countries with containment requirements, where the activity allows, teleworking has been extended to all employees
– for all our employees carrying out a critical activity that cannot be carried out remotely, a specific work organisation is set up with teams divided into distinct groups in order to limit contact, assisted by adapted logistics.
Our sales teams continue to be at your side and are at your disposal, we are keen to work together through these challenging times
You can count on our commitment.
Chairman & CEO Globecast Group